Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7+ delivery date is retarded

(Topic created on: 13-09-2020 05:37 PM)
chub4chub
Journeyman
Options

I pre-ordered the Tab S7+ and the delivery date is 9/29??? Why???? Does Samsung intend on torturing me for pre-ordering? I bought this for school and making me wait extra 2 weeks is not helpful at all. Is this punishment for buying from Samsung?? The release date is 9/18 and my delivery date is almost 2 weeks after this! I can go to a shop and buy it on the 18th so why are you not delivering my tablet on time??? If it shipped today it would be here in time. If it ships tomorrow it would be here by the 18th so why the delay??? And this message is for Samsung, not some random with an opinion.

samsing order.JPG

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Maroš
Voyager
Options
I had the same problem but went to the shop and just bought it
0 Likes
chub4chub
Journeyman
Options

Yeah but I got a student discount here. 140 off and I bought this for school. I can't believe they drag their feet with this *****

chub4chub
Journeyman
Options

Still waiting for Samsung to reply! Samsung, pre-ordering is something people do to get a product on time. Not for you to make sure you get sales, selfish greedy company. I pre-ordered to get my product on time and here you're shipping it 2 weeks after release!!!! Answers, now!!

0 Likes