Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7+ Charging information

(Topic created on: 14-03-2021 06:32 PM)
Beej42
Student
Options

I can't find an option to show charging information when the tablet is not in use on my tab s7 plus.

It exists on my Tab S6, but not on the S7+.

Any ideas?

TIA

ßeej
6 REPLIES 6
Callum87
Navigator
Options
Settings > Display > Show charging information.

Or search for "Show Charging information" in the Settings search bar.
0 Likes
Beej42
Student
Options
Thanks for the reply, but that's my point - the setting doesn't exist on my Tab S7+
ßeej
0 Likes
WhiteLighter
First Poster
Options

Same problem here.  My tab S6 showed you battery percentage and time remaining until full charge while plugged in.  This new tab S7+ shows nothing.  No setting to enable it either.  

0 Likes
doorman123
First Poster
Options
I've got a Samsung s7 plus. It's not charging after the latest software update. Has anyone else experienced this problem?
0 Likes
AaronAJ
Options

Hi @doorman123 ,

We are sorry to hear about your Tab S7+. Are you trying to charge this via a wall socket or computer? If you are using a wall socket, are you using a default Samsung charger? 

Are you charging your device whilst it's in a case or cover? If so, please remove it and try again.

0 Likes
samatino81
First Poster
Options

I upgraded from the Tab S6 the Tab S7+ and have this problem too. The Tab S6 had an Always On Display (AOD) which showed the battery percentage and time till full charge (on a black screen) when it is plugged in. It was an extremely useful feature.

The Tab S7+ is missing this altogether making it quite annoying to check the charge percentage when the tablet is sleeping. I understand the Tab S7+ has an AMOLED screen so there shouldn't be any reason for this regression. Samsung, please fix it with a software update.

0 Likes