Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab S7+ Battery Usage

(Topic created on: 04-04-2021 01:42 AM)
152bobby
Navigator
Options

I have had the Tab S7+ now for about 3 months.

Just wondering how long peoples battery last with light use in a single day.

I'm not overlay impressed, I dread to think what it would be like with heavy usage !!

I do have it on Screen Adaptive Brightness, no screen savers etc.

Thanks.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Have you tired dark mode ?
0 Likes
152bobby
Navigator
Options

Yes, I use Dark Mode on all my devices if it's available, including my Tab S7+

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Please go to settings and click on battery and device care and then click on battery to see what app drains ur battery.
0 Likes
152bobby
Navigator
Options

I have went in to Battery and Device Care>Battery.

Just after taking it off charge with 100% showing, it states 2 d 13 h left, there is no way I'd get that, even by not using it and leaving it sitting doing nothing.

Power Saving Mode is On.

Background Usage Limits shows>

Put Unused Apps To Sleep is On

Sleeping Apps 3

Deep Sleeping Apps 46

Never Sleeping Apps 0

In More Battery Settings>

Adaptive Battery, Show Battery Percentage, Fast Charging and Protect Battery are all On.

So I can't see anything that actually wrong.

I even keep on top of the Optimisation and use Optimise Now and keep everything in tip top condition.

I'm going to keep the battery off charge until depleted, because I curious to how long it lasts and what it says in the Usage Since Last Full Charge graph.

Thanks

Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
No worries
0 Likes
Solution
152bobby
Navigator
Options

***UPDATE - So since being on full charge, it's been on for 1 day 23 hours and it's stating I have 1 day 1 hour left and it's at 41%, which so far is a LOT better. Its not had heavy use, it never really does.

What I have done which I have not done before is to put the Power Saving Mode on and this is what has made the huge difference. Not really sure what functions are meant to be affected whilst having the Power Saving Mode on, because I haven't noticed anything different except the long battery life between charges.