Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S7 + Android 11 update issue

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 08:57 PM)
Dennycrane
Pathfinder
Options
Android 11 just landed here in the UK. After the installation One UI kept crashing whenever I tried to access any of my app folders. Tracked the fault to Samsung Good Lock, some of the apps in Good Lock won't work with Android 11 (updates to follow) so I uninstalled all the incompatible apps & this has solved the issue. The technical help department didn't know about this when I phoned them, so I solved it on my own. Hopefully the updates for Good Lock won't be long in coming through. 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
DarthBaldrick
First Poster
Options
thanks for posting, having the same issue so will try that 👍
0 Likes
DarthBaldrick
First Poster
Options
that's not something I have installed that I can see, so must be something else causing it for me
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
edge lighting not working in good lock app after 3.0 update. I hope they send update to fix it.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
After 3.0 always wipe cache partion. This gets rid of any residule files. Another thing. since update to reboot phone into recovery mode I have to plug earphones in to reboot it. hopefully Samsung will fix this in next update.
0 Likes
Maggs1
Voyager
Options
reboot your phone into recovery mode and wipe cache partions. I do that after every update. This will solve a lot of problems.
0 Likes