Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab S6 usb c headphone issue

(Topic created on: 20-02-2020 05:29 PM)
CB24
Apprentice
Options

I've just picked up a lovely new tab S6 love it so far but I'm having an issue with the lack of headphone jack. I've tried a few usb c headphone adapters including the one supplied with my dads tab S5e but I'm having no luck. When I connect headphones i just get a usb device not supported message.

Does anyone know of any fixes 

TIA

14 REPLIES 14
hsg17
First Poster
Options

Iˋm experiencing the same problem. No workaround yet.

Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

Same problem no solution. It's a bug? S5e works fine.

Solution
Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

I got the answer. S6 likes note10 only support digital audio out, so you need a DAC build-in USB C  to 3.5mm dongle output. The dongle in s5e box don't have DAC chip build-in. I found the dongle which in my PIXEL2 BOX. It works. DAC USBC adapter is a little bit expensive. I hope this will help you.:^)

CB24
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your answer looks like I will have to buy a dongle. At least I've got my galaxy buds that work really well with the tab 

0 Likes
smallman52
Student
Options

can you help me with  my s6 tab issue' where can i get ausb c with a built in dac to 3.5mm socket for my bosch headphones

smallman52
Student
Options

where can you buy this from ???

0 Likes
Yangzheng
Apprentice
Options

https://www.amazon.com/Headphone-Adapter-Compatible-Essential-Samsung/dp/B07S9YLSLM

I think this one could work. Ofcuz, you can search "usbc 3.5mm adapter dac" as keyword in some online store where you can buy from.

0 Likes
Fuzzz16
Journeyman
Options
I'm using samsung original and no problems...why people want to inevnt a bicycle if it already exists...buy from samsung store or amazon and thats it. 15euros is not much
0 Likes
Vinothkumar_91
First Poster
Options
Where can i get those originals. Send me the link u have
0 Likes