Did you mean: 

Tab S6 Screen replace not happening more than 7 months - 2127841078

(Topic created on: 22-06-2021 12:04 PM)
Vimalpcnv
First Poster
Options

Hi Team,

Samsung incident # ***,

Please can you look at the above-mentioned incident which has raised six months back but the issue is still not resolved, I have contacted customer care more than 20 times but no luck, there was a small crack on the left corner of the Tab and decided to replace the screen for that I have contacted Samsung on 21st July 2020 and paid 90 Euros & the Tab had been sent two times for screen replacement to fonfix but both times it was returned without the fix and the screen has completely broken and applied cello tapes all over the Tab, Now I have been chasing customer care last six months but no proper response, so please advise me what would be the next action to resolve it .  

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AntS
Options

Hi @Vimalpcnv , Doesn't sound good. 😞

Can you send a Private Message with your reference number, name, and associated contact details to Sam_UKhttps://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1716597 ? 

We'll be able to pick it up from there and hopefully see what's going on with this one for you. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

(Guide on how to send Private Messages here: https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... )

0 Likes
Vimalpcnv
First Poster
Options

No further action, no reply from Sam_UK, I'm really disappointed with your service, I'm waiting for seven months to replace the Tab screen,

Hello Team,

please advise me, is there any possible take legal action, I paid 90 Euro and sent my Tab twice in last seven months but they didn't replace the screen and they have broken the tab screen  completely and applied cello tape all over the tab

0 Likes
Vimalpcnv
First Poster
Options

I have contacted them and So far 4 different incidents were raised to collect tab but nothing happened, it been almost 1 year going to be completed and I don't have confidence in the Samsung service so please help me to get back the 90 Euro which I paid and I need my tab with previous condition (they had broken it completely)

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

Sorry to hear that your Tab hasn't been fixed yet, @Vimalpcnv. Please get in touch with the Support Team via social media, or over the phone on 0333 000 0333. They will be able to take a look into this for you. 🙂

0 Likes