Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAB S6 Lite stuck in infinite boot loop (Android 13)

(Topic created on: 24-02-2024 04:17 PM)
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

Hello, 

I recently upgraded to Android13 and after few hours I turn tablet off and now is stuck in infinite boot loop.

I can't access recovery mode with or without cables.

My theory is because first logo that appears is Android logo and then Samsung logo. 
On S22 phone and all other phones I have (Note8, Note10) first logo is Samsung then Android logo.
Is there any workaround for this ? It just loops until battery dies

I tried with few cables, with charger, even with AKG earphones that comes with phones, it wont boot into recovery mode and when I press and hold buttons on first logo (Android) it just stays on it until I release all buttons

Thx

14 REPLIES 14
Aum3r
First Poster
Options

Yeah I just plugged in my HP laptop type C charger into the tablet and it booted up as normal??? Works fine from what i can see.

0 Likes
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

I dont have that type of laptop, my HP is almost 14y old :face-with-tears-of-joy:

From what exact HP model did you use the charger, maybe I could find the charger and try it

0 Likes
NyperCro
Explorer
Options

UPDATE :

I managed to get into recovery mode using older Galaxy Note 8 cable, by connecting to USB 2.0 port.

But recovery mode didnt help like I wanted.  Only Factory Reset did help to get back into Tablet. Doing restoration now and will monitor will that solve issues, but so far I think upgrading to Android 13 was a mistake 

0 Likes
Nick192004
First Poster
Options

Mine is the regular s6 not the lite  but I had the same issue. The only thing that worked for me was something I kind of stumbled upon. I put it in airplane mode and it stopped booting over and over. Like I said it probably won't help anyone else but who knows. The update caused an infinite boot after all.

0 Likes
Jeremyckg
First Poster
Options

i got the S6 lite P615 just months ago and also in the same predicament....

Update: I tried using one of the method as mentioned by NyperCro (earlier thread) by using a cable (which I used an ordinary cable) to plug in to USB 2.0 port in my laptop and managed to reboot and update. 

So far after using a few hours seems fine, hopefully it does not go haywire again.

0 Likes