Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tab s6 lite or tab A7 10.4 OR tab s5e ????

(Topic created on: 13-06-2021 10:44 PM)
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Hi all , I'm still looking at a possible upgrade to my Tab S2 9.7 , I've kinda narrowed it down to the tab s6 lite or tab A7 OR tab s5e , s6 lite is 4gb ram A7 3gb ram and S5e 4gb ram, has anyone got any of these and can tell me real world usage , like stuttering , speed and battery etc .....I mainly use for streaming video , social media and browsing , thank you 👍🏻

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Galaxy Tab A7 and I use it for the same things that you use your tablet for and I can tell you now that it will be a very good choice for you especially since it has a Snapdragon processor whereas the Tab S6 Lite has an Exynos chipset. The Galaxy Tab A7 will probably get more updates too since it is a newer tablet. Both tablets have the same size battery and both have fast charging.
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Thanks , I'm looking at the Tab s5e too , that looks good even though it's a year older

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
I've got the Tab A7 too and echo that sentiment. No stuttering here, it doesn't get that hot either and battery life is excellent. It's all metal chassis and feels way more premium than the price would indicate. So then you are also down to screen size and type. I'm more than happy with the quality of the LED panel in the Tab A7. The only rubbish component is the camera but to be fair who takes that many pictures with a tablet anway? It's good enough at QR codes and text recognition though
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I totally agree, it feels like a £1000 device because of the materials used and the camera is not that bad really. The LCD panel on the Tab A7 is really impressive for the price.
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
In low light images taken with the rear or front camera are very noisy, maybe it's the Samsung Camera app? I may try Opencamera or Google Camera and see if they do any better
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Nope, I think its just because it is a budget tablet.
0 Likes
Edgie70
Troubleshooter
Options

Anyone tried a tab 5e ?

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Tried Open Camera, it's still noisy but not quite as much, plus the options are far better. It's like Samsung's Pro mode but with even more granular options and easier to understand. You can even save RAW instead of PNG or JPG
0 Likes