Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab S6 Lite - Bluetooth stuttering

(Topic created on: 07-07-2020 09:34 PM)
ShrekWasp
Apprentice
Options

Hi.

I got the Tab S6 Lite at the weekend and it's great, however whenever I use my headphones (Sony wh100mx3) there is regular stuttering and lag between the sound and pictures.  

I'm told the fact that the tablet is Bluetooth 5.0 and the headphones are Bluetooth 4.2 shouldn't make the difference, and note that the headphone offer last month was for a pair of 4.2 headphones. I've tried impairing them and reconnecting and also clearing the Bluetooth cache, but it's not fixing the issue.

Has anyone got a solution?

Go to solution
25 REPLIES 25
MrBig2
First Poster
Options

This is in no way a solution at all...

0 Likes
Neoklis
First Poster
Options

Facing the same issue. The proposed solution is not really a solution

0 Likes
LunaUrquiola
First Poster
Options

I really wanted to be able to use my Xbox controller, but this defect persists no matter what I do ... does anyone know Room for tab6?

0 Likes
Raygrip
Apprentice
Options

This issue appears to have been finally resolved in the latest (as at 28 Dec 2020) release:

Version P610XXU2BTK2/ P6100XM2BTK2 /

Five hours of Bluetooth use on SKY-Q and on music.youtube.com while operating the network at 5GHz produced no noticeable interruptions. No need any more to connect to Access Points at 2G4Hz to avoid the problem.

That DID take rather a long time to fix!

0 Likes
MyriaCore
Student
Options

It's funny, I was just about to RMA my tablet. It appears to be working for me too. I'll update if I experience the bug again. 

0 Likes
The0001
First Poster
Options

I just purchased the S6 Lite and was experiencing sound lagging with my Bluetooth earbuds (Soundcore Life P2). I found that the buds were paired through my Galaxy S9+ and were being shared through my phone. Solution was to pair the buds directly to the tablet... no more audio lag.

0 Likes