Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab S6 Firmware

(Topic created on: 29-10-2020 01:22 PM)
DaveA1
Navigator
Options
Anyone know what has happened to the latest Tab S6 firmware update? It was released only to Korea and Germany on the 10th of September and since then, nothing. Are the rest of us not getting it?
5 REPLIES 5
Yankoa
Journeyman
Options

I have the same question. I'm Not happy with Samsung and their service for their products. I'm just curious as to why the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 ( SM-T865) hasn't had an update in almost 6 months? Did Samsung abandon it? Is there any way to get in contact with Samsung to find out why? Why don't we have the One UI 2.5 update yet? Why are we still on the May 1st security patch in mid October? I thought we were promised quarterly updates, did Samsung forget what "quarterly" means? At this point, why in the world would anyone waste their money on a Tab S7? This is getting to be ridiculous! I don't want a generic answer.

Easty
Big Cheese
Options
Me too , going back to Ipad next year , Samsung only seem to give a toss if you live in Korea or USA
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Easty
Big Cheese
Options
I've contacted them on Twitter this the bland response you get from them....

As previously mentioned, the software updates are released in batches therefore we wouldn't be able to give a specific date for the update as it depends on the network and region of the device. ^FO
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus 5g
Samsung Tab S6 Lte 256gb
Samsung Galaxy Watch
0 Likes
keenx
First Poster
Options

I didn't get firmware updates since May. I live in Russia. I called to the telephone support and got the answer "maybe it's more difficult to make updates to Tab... I registered your call..."

0 Likes
Mouse7
Pathfinder
Options
One UI 2.5 update now available in UK.