Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab A8 10.5 64GB Wifi UK Stock

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 04:50 PM)
GSB1
Pioneer
Options

I am trying to source a Tab A8 10.5 64GB Wifi  (SM-X200NZAEEUA). Does anyone know what is happening with regards to supply/stock for the UK?

So far as I can tell, these have not been available from Samsung since the 4th Jan 22 launch, only the 32GB version was ever available.

At time of writing, neither Samsung nor Amazon have stock. But Currys are listing the product in stock and at the expected RRP. I am unsure of the likelihood Currys have UK stock of a product that neither Samsung or Amazon have ever had stock of. Any got any experience in this respect?

Two things put me off ordering from Currys, one they list only a partial model number (just SM-X200) and they list the spec as 3GB RAM/65Gb storage when the UK 64GB model should be 4G RAM. Not sure if that is oversight/error in the listing or indication of a actual device variation.

I have a stock alert set up for Samsung, just would rather know the expected delay and happy to buy from Currys if it is actually the right model.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@GSB1: I've had a look into this for you, and at the moment the 32GB Pink Gold LTE, and 64GB Silver LTE variants are currently available on our website, which I understand is not what you're looking for. All I can suggest is selecting the variant you want via the link below and clicking on Receive Stock Alerts, so you will receive a notification via email when the model you're after is back in stock. 

Buy Galaxy Tab A8 LTE Tablet | Price & Deals | Samsung UK

GSB1
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for checking.

Coincidentally I got an in stock notification this morning, but cannot add the item to cart, just gives an error. I guess not in stock after all.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

It's our pleasure @GSB1 .

Did you try to add this after receiving the alert? Sometimes the stock is limited so it goes so fast. I would suggest setting a new stock alert so you can get a message when this is available again.

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
I placed an order for the silver 64gb for next day delivery. It never showed up and the call centre said they won't have any until 25th Feb. Ordered from Curry's, got it next day. Currently waiting for refund from Samsung who are dragging their heals so much I had to dispute it with PayPal. Trust me, order elsewhere.
GSB1
Pioneer
Options

@Jimo2020 @ @@@@thanks was the Currys device the expectedSM-X200NZAEEUA model?

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
That's the one! :smiling-face:
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
They've got free next day delivery too
0 Likes
GSB1
Pioneer
Options

Thanks, I would have ordered from Currys if they hadn't got the spec wrong (list the 64GB as 3GB RAM instead of 4GB) and given only a partial model number, which combined left me with some doubt.

0 Likes
Jimo2020
Navigator
Options
It's defo the 4gb version I've received from then. It was the first thing I checked as I wanted the extra ram. Totally worth it, its nice and responsive.