Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAB A7 update

(Topic created on: 15-03-2022 02:49 PM)
Pistolpete3241
Journeyman
Options
 Anyone know what's gdynia with the update for A7 Tab.
Update has failed and I've now got to Factory reset and lose all that's on my Tablet🤔🤨 WTF.
Anyone have a solution or can help please. 
No I'm not technically minded🥴
21 REPLIES 21
Austria2022DS
Journeyman
Options

Samsung !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please help us 

0 Likes
Austria2022DS
Journeyman
Options

Samsung ? 

0 Likes
dvw
First Poster
Options

Update on Samsung Tab 7, Failed to load locales from the resource files,  Failed to compare.

etc..

Failed to load bitmap installing_text for locale en-US.

My wife uses this tablet for her work, is in trouble now, and it seems we need to do a factory reset and loose everything?

How could you deliver updates for your own system with such critical flaws? Unacceptable.

At least there should have been a possibility to step back to the situation before the update in case of failure.

0 Likes
Pistolpete3241
Journeyman
Options
dvw So sorry to hear you've the same update, problem, I've to lost things including some PET vids & pics and
2 of our pets we've just lost since Xmas😌.
Have you tried all reset options, safe mode etc, & been on to chat with Samsung.
I did and it does seem to be the Anne update problem Locals, & it does seem to to show the actual issue. The rep did try to clear the update cache with guidance but unfortunately it didn't make any difference to mine but mines the
SMT 585 so it might be hopefully different on your models 🤞. If not the only solution will be to Factory reset and it's a ruddy nightmare that this has happened as we have no choice but to update.
I know that say back everything up but I have several Samsung products and you only have a certain amount of cloud storage, plus I only wanna use the product not spend all my time thinking I have to back up, anyway all the best hope you have some luck
0 Likes
Pistolpete3241
Journeyman
Options
Not Ann I meant same update, using predictive text😜
0 Likes
Austria2022DS
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
deneb47
First Poster
Options

Deneb47 pour DaKwL  ( et + si affinités )

Bonjour,

J'ai eu exactement le même bug sur ma Tab A7 SM-T505 de 2020 après la mise à jour mi-mars, en France. Avez-vous réussi à réparer vos 100 tablettes sans passer par la réinitialisation destructrice des datas ? Savez-vous si Samsung prépare un correctif, une procédure de réparation sans pertes de données, pour les très nombreuses victimes de cette mise à jour ? Par avance merci pour votre réponse.

Hi,

I had exactly same bug when updating my A7 SM-T505 in march, in France. Did you succeed  fixing  your 100 tablets without reset with loss of all datas ? Do you know if Samsung is preparing some release or repair packing, for  so many  users ? Thank's for your answer.

0 Likes
Moridin1
Journeyman
Options

The newest update solves the problem.

If your tablet is stuck with the error, you can update in manually with Odin.
You can find detailed instructions in the other thread mentioned by Austria2022DS above:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/samsung-galaxy-tab-a7-10-4-2020-sm-t505-lte-32gb-march-2022-updat...

0 Likes
Pistolpete3241
Journeyman
Options
Now I'm really not happy as I was told my the Samsung Support agent was the only thing was to fully factory reset which I did, lost everything, I knew I should have just left it in fault mode 🤦
0 Likes
deneb47
First Poster
Options

Merci pour votre réponse, et désolé pour vous. Honte à Samsung !

Je suis Français en France, les traducteurs automatiques sont catastrophiques. Je vous préviendrai si j'arrive à quelque chose de bien. 

0 Likes