Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tab A7 Samsung TV Plus not compatible with this device (SM-T500/SM-T505)

(Topic created on: 17-05-2021 11:38 AM)
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If you try installing the app you'll get this error (com.samsung.android.tvplus:2290:9908:230e55700004). I have reported it to Samsung, hopefully they will make the app compatible soon.

If you want the app please like the post so Samsung developers who allegedly read the forum too can gauge interest. 

EDIT - Fixed as per last post. If you don't error report, you don't get. Samsung did act on my report and fixed this
6 REPLIES 6
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I have the Tab A 10.1 LTE and the app isn't on either the Galaxy Store or Play Store, so I'll assume it's either not compatible with android 10 or Samsung just don't want it available on the tablet. Bit of a shame really given the bigger screen to watch, so I'm supporting you with this and hope Samsung bring compatibility.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Thanks, it says tablets too on their website and in the small print Android 8.0 and above

Announcement - https://news.samsung.com/uk/samsung-is-bringing-free-tv-straight-to-your-mobile-with-the-launch-of-t...

Requirements https://www.samsung.com/uk/tvs/smart-tv/samsung-tv-plus/#tab_ab_g_list_exp4
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Wow, just wow... PS I submitted an error report as well as this 'question' so hopefully that gets around these people and gets read by someone who knows what Samsung actually offer in which markets. Also "a Samsung device" not specifically the model I'm reporting for is useless as a test and information.

Screenshot_20210424-174553_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes
PRO_MAN
Explorer
Options
i have android 10 and galaxy tab a 10.1 phew 😅
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Good news, you can now install Samsung TV Plus on Galaxy Tab A7 as well 😀
0 Likes
GeezerNo1
First Poster
Options
Sort it out Samsung.No screen recorder either!!! A7 Lite weight! I feel like I've been ripped off.I also have S22plus,, I've paid my dues over the years! Mark MacQuarrie.
0 Likes