Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Tab A7 Lite SM-T220 Pen support ?

(Topic created on: 04-08-2022 02:47 PM)
Members_IeUD6uL
First Poster
Options

Just purchased the Tab A7 Lite - all ok does what it says on the tin - etc BUT I've seen some reviews that say 'It supports S Pen' and other that say " it don't ".....

The Samsung Expert 'online' says "if no pen in the box"  then it don't support S Pen - well there wasn't a cover in the box either but there several good ones available !
So what is community knowledge on this S Pen or not - 3rd Party Pen or not - or just forget Pens in general

Thanks

John

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_IeUD6uL: I've had a look into this for you, and the Tab A7 Lite does not feature any S Pen advanced features, and is not compatible with any standalone, separately purchased options such as the S Pen Pro. You may still be able to use the S Pen Pro for basic touch screen interactions, however to take full advantage of the features it has to offer you would need a flagship tablet such as the Tab S7 or Tab S8. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@Members_IeUD6uL: I've had a look into this for you, and the Tab A7 Lite does not feature any S Pen advanced features, and is not compatible with any standalone, separately purchased options such as the S Pen Pro. You may still be able to use the S Pen Pro for basic touch screen interactions, however to take full advantage of the features it has to offer you would need a flagship tablet such as the Tab S7 or Tab S8. 

0 Likes
zainab19
First Poster
Options
My s pen not working please help me
0 Likes
Explorer
Options

Wanneer krijgt samsung galaxy tab a7 lite SM-T220 one ui 4.1 Android12 update binnen

0 Likes
Members_9skmAtZ
First Poster
Options

Hey Andrew, A7 model SM-T500 does it support an s pen? looking at getting my daughter one, seems to have mixed responses online. if so which model s pen?

TIA Mike

0 Likes
AntS
Options

Hi @Members_9skmAtZ , I can confirm that the A7/SM-T500 doesn't support an S Pen. Full S Pen support is found more on the S rather than A range tablets, with the S Pen included in the box with supported models: https://www.samsung.com/uk/tablets/tablet-pens/?galaxy-tab-s+galaxy-tab-a+galaxy-tab-active 

0 Likes