Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync OneDrive to Gallary of tablet

(Topic created on: 17-01-2024 09:39 PM)
Trixy83
Explorer
Options
After hours of searching online I admit defeat! I have a galaxy s21 phone that has thousands of photos on it, all nice and neat in albums and all sync'd with onedrive (and still saved on phone storage as well). I have an s9 tablet and have signed in to my onedrive and can see all my pictures on the onedrive app, but I cannot figure out how to get them to show in my tablet gallery. I have signed in to onedrive on the gallary app but under the "albums to sync" it only shows the albums on the tablet, not onedrive. I've just ordered the S24 ultra as well and when it arrives I don't want to take up storage transferring all my pictures but want to be able to see the albums in my gallary that are in the cloud on onedrive. Please tell me this is possible??
2 REPLIES 2
Murphmrm
Pathfinder
Options
If I remember correctly samsung doesn't sync with one drive anymore. Sure it stopped 18 months ago. I use Google cloud now and Amazon cloud
0 Likes
smg1
Helping Hand
Options
I disagree with the last comment
One drive is still used by samsung as their cloud storage
You sync each device with one drive by installing the one drive app on each device with the exact same account
Install the One drive app on each device and ensure everything is selected to sync in one drive in the app settings
Then, if you tap on the photos icon and the bottom of the home page all the photos, from all your devices should be in one drive
Unfortunately albums are not transferred to one drive just photos.
You will have to recreat your albums again on one drive to show up on each device.