Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Split screen app fluidity

(Topic created on: 09-07-2021 02:29 PM)
ian_rfc
Student
Options

Hi, 

This is my first post and I feel the feature I'm about to suggest is incredibly obvious yet absent so I've come straight to the stage of posting about it. If it has been suggested already then I apologise.

While using split screen, the only option I'm able to find to swap between apps in the one panel is by closing it and starting a new one. There should be an option to go back to the app selection screen (Image A) from the dotted line button between the screens (Image 2).

If there is another way to achieve this with the same ease please suggest away. Image AImage AImage BImage B

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
What tablet and version of android are you using?

I have a tab S7 on One UI 3.1 and I can switch apps in split screen mode by using the Edge panel feature and drag and dropping the app I want to swap in to either side of the split screen I want to swap it for. Hope that makes sense.
ian_rfc
Student
Options

I'm using OneUI 3.1 on s7+. I don't know how I've never come across the edge panel yet, might have disabled it but it definitely seems to do the job, thanks 👍

Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
No problem, btw you can save app pairs in the edge panel for quickness, drag another app to create a three way split screen and also drag into the middle to open apps in pop up mode too 👍