Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spare battery for Galaxy Tab Active3 in UK

(Topic created on: 28-05-2021 11:50 PM)
LordFox
First Poster
Options

Where can I obtain spare batteries for the Tab Active 3 in the UK please?

I need to travel away from power so will need some fully charged spares.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Get some solar panel equipped USB storage batteries. Some will charge the tablet more than once before they need recharging themselves. Is the battery in the Tab Active 3 removable anyway? Also if you are driving you can either charge the tablet or those batteries from your car lighter socket with a USB adaptor
LordFox
First Poster
Options

Thanks, but carrying a few spare batteries is far more efficient than the solar charging kit.

Yes, the battery is user-removable; that's why the tablet is on my short list for a mapping aid for this summer. I'm about to order it but seem unable to locate spare batteries.

I'm not driving and could be a several days away from power at a time. Worst case is I could use a pre-charged powerbank to recharge the Tab, but at lower efficiency (and extra weight) and the whole point of the user replaceable battery is to do that.

If I can't locate spares I might have to look at something else that I know I can buy batteries for.

0 Likes
LordFox
First Poster
Options

Not good practice replying to oneself, but...

I'm getting closer to making a purchase; I really need to get something sorted. Does Samsung not make spare batteries for this tablet? Every advert and review for it goes on about being able to replace the battery and have spares. If that's not so because batteries cannot be obtained, it's a very poor show by Samsung.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LordFox: I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble locating spare batteries for the Galaxy Tab Active 3. In this instance please check out the retailers listed below, as they deal in genuine Samsung parts and accessories. If you're unable to find what you're looking for, please contact the retailers directly to enquire about ordering the battery.

www.samsung-sparesby4oh.co.uk (0844 573 6996)
www.espares.co.uk (0844 9777 888)
www.partmaster.co.uk (0844 800 3456)

0 Likes
LordFox
First Poster
Options

Thank you Andrew.

One of those doesn't list it, one says discontinued and the third is out of stock of both battery types. That one says "usually dispatched within ten days" which isn't really confidence inspiring when it is shown as no stock to begin with.

Please could you confirm that the following two batteries are suitable for the Galaxy Tab Acctive 3? The site that lists them with no stock just says, "Samsung" with no details.

EB-BT575BBE

EB-BT545ABY

0 Likes
drnms
First Poster
Options

Buy them from here https://koamtac.com/batteries-and-battery-charging/.

Buy the battery charger bay as well. I just bought 3 batteries and the 5 charging bay as well. 

Very good quality and genuine . in fact a big fan of since 2017 (Tab active 2).

Goodl luck ! 

They ship instantly 

0 Likes