Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software V11 update 'glich'

(Topic created on: 14-04-2021 01:25 PM)
PhilipConroy
First Poster
Options
I have two Tab S6s, one is WiFi and the other is LTE. Also I have an A40. All have now received the V11 update. As a result they all suffer from the same problem. I go into APPLICATIONS to move apps from  the device memory to memory card. When the move is completed I am taken back to SETTINGS, I then have to go back into APPLICATIONS and scroll back to where I was previously to carry on moving the apps across. This happens for every app moved. SETTINGS/APPLICATIONS/MOVE APP/SETTINGS/APPLICATIONS/MOVE APP/SETTINGS....
 With V10 after an app was moved I was taken back to APPLICATIONS at the point where I moved the app from.
 Recently, after updating to V11, another update arrived on my LTE tablet. Unfortunately this didn't resolve the problem.
 Has anyone else found this problem? Has anyone found a resolution for the problem? It is really frustrating and a step backwards. Not impressed. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Not quite the same but my problem is that although my Amazon music and Spotify apps are selected to save downloads to SD on my Galaxy tab s7 plus, they won't do so. New card newly formatted. Also help please.
0 Likes
PhilipConroy
First Poster
Options
Just grasping at straws here. When I have an app that doesn't operate correctly I delete it and download it again. That often, but not always, sorts out the problem. As you have two apps with the same problem that suggests to me that the problem isn't the apps. If you have a device with V10 see if the problem occurs on that. If not that would suggest it's a V11 problem.
0 Likes
Blind_Marv
Pathfinder
Options
Many thanks. I think I will have to contact Samsung. It has always worked before on other Samsung devices.
Good luck with your problem.
0 Likes