Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Should i upgrade my tab s4 to the tab s7+???

(Topic created on: 10-12-2020 02:14 PM)
JonnyEngleby918
First Poster
Options
Tablets
Does anyone have any ideas for weather i should upgrade to the tab s7+ with the keyboard cover from my tab s4???
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
Tablets

@JonnyEngleby918: The Tab S7+ is certainly a great piece of kit, but I suppose it comes down to you own preference, and what you want from your tablet. If you'd like to find out more about what the Tab S7+ has to offer, then please click here

FlyingKiwi
Navigator
Options
Tablets
@JonnyEngleby918 Not forgetting another factor that needs to be considered, especially in these times, how healthy your bank balance is looking! Its a huge amount to spend if your S4 still does what you need it to do well enough. If you can get another year out of it, there'll likely be an even newer and faster model out by then. If your S4 doesn't seem as fast as it once was, in my experience factory resetting 'well used' tablets and then manually installing only the apps you'll need to use can bring back that lost performance (unless you have one of those devices that was recently in the news because it was found that the manufacturer - not Samsung - deliberately released new firmware knowing that it'd slow down the device (*supposedly* to extend the life of the older batteries in these devices before they needed replacing). As AndrewL says it all comes down to your preferences, including willingness to spend.
0 Likes