Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share symbol on galaxy tab 7lite

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 11:34 PM)
riseandshine
First Poster
Options
When I press the share symbol I only get two options.  How can I get messenger and email.  Thank you 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
cannanball
First Poster
Options
When I take a picture you can't see the face it's like a netitive⁵
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@riseandshine: What is it that you're attempting to share, as It may be the case that the file itself is limiting your sharing options. Also, what two options are currently showing for you? Using photos as an example, if you head to the Gallery app > Select an image > Tap the share button at the bottom of the screen, then you can scroll down to 'All Apps' to view your available sharing options. With this in mind, have you tried scrolling down after hitting the share button to see if more sharing options are visible below? 

0 Likes
riseandshine
First Poster
Options
Hi thank you for your your answer I'm only getting quick share and nearby share but I had only tried it on on a video I just tried it on on a photograph and I did get set the usual options I I transferred it to my my old Huawei tablets and I sent it it with no problem does it mean that on my new new Samsung tablet I I won't be able to send and videos to drive or Messenger thank you
0 Likes
riseandshine
First Poster
Options
It's only a short video about 2 minutes
0 Likes