Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen faulty - not damaged or cracked, other

(Topic created on: 20-09-2022 10:47 PM)
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Hello, I bought my S7 tablet last year year and I've just noticed this small white bit on my screen. I haven't knocked it nor is the screen smashed or cracked. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it? Samsung support are not at all helpful and I notice other users have been having the exact same issue with the S7 so I am disappointed.

Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Screen fault20220920_142306_5092_1663680239.jpg
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Can you turn on dark mode then show us the white spot?
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

If your device freezes or hangs, you may need to close apps or turn off the device and turn it on again. If your device is frozen and unresponsive, press and hold the Power button and the Volume button down simultaneously for more than 7 seconds to restart it.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
White output doesn't show on dark mode.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
If it's a pixel fault it would still show surely?
0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Good point. Not sure what's going on. Anyway Samsung won't help me even though I haven't caused any damage to it and there's numerous threads on here showing the same issue.
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

What Is The White Dot On My Laptop Screen? The white dot on your computer might be “Hot pixels.” Hot pixels are the white dots that appear as an aftermath of stuck pixels. Stuck pixels refer to pixels that can only display one specific color, and it can be corrected by wiping the screen with a damp cloth.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes