Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen burn issue - s6 lite lte

(Topic created on: 21-03-2021 12:37 PM)
AADI11111
Apprentice
Options

i have bought samsung s6 lite Lte tablet. With the recent upgrade to OS , i have started noticing thre is a screen burn.. its like the previous images are there as a ghost even i have moved away from that screen.

The tablet is just 3 months old. i am very surprised to see this behaviour. I have never maintained the high brightness as well.

Now i hae handed over my device to samsung service for repair.Not sure what can be the outcome.

Any one is seeing the issue like me?IMG_20210320_144432.jpg

25 REPLIES 25
akinsalexander
Student
Options

Get it fix before the warranty is over. This is a manufacturing issue..

aslan_jade
Apprentice
Options

hi guys to anyone experiencing the problem, if ur device is still under warranty, go get it fixed! I had mine fixed, they changed the lcd and now the tab is working fine. no more screen burn even after hours of continuous usage. and it was all for free! just make sure theres no physical or liquid damage so u really can get it for free.

Faz47
First Poster
Options

What did samsung repair center said? Did they repaired it for u?

0 Likes
ArpanKarmakar
First Poster
Options

@AADI11111 wrote:

i have bought samsung s6 lite Lte tablet. With the recent upgrade to OS , i have started noticing thre is a screen burn.. its like the previous images are there as a ghost even i have moved away from that screen.

The tablet is just 3 months old. i am very surprised to see this behaviour. I have never maintained the high brightness as well.

Now i hae handed over my device to samsung service for repair.Not sure what can be the outcome.

Any one is seeing the issue like me?IMG_20210320_144432.jpg

Yes have the same issue and searching for solution.

IMG_20220713_145807.jpg

0 Likes
ArpanKarmakar
First Poster
Options

But the image is temporary and it's going after some time but again it comes if opening some apps

0 Likes
João Fernando
First Poster
Options

Eu tenho o tablet s6 lite 64 GB, e quando fico só um pouco numa tela já aparece a mancha, fiquei bastante triste com isso, tenho medo de usar ele e queimar pra sempre. Agora eu mexo nele só pra ver filmes infelizmente 

0 Likes