Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen burn / dead pixel?

(Topic created on: 20-08-2021 11:55 PM)
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
Hey, I bought my s7 tablet earlier this year and I've just noticed this small white bit on my screen. I haven't knocked it nor is the screen smashed or cracked. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix it or is it one to be sent in for repair? I used an app for fixing pixels but it didn't change anything.

Thanks in advance. 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
I've tried to dark the photos to make it clearer for you to see. 20210820_174232_57501.jpg20210820_174249_57503.jpg
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Your tablet will have a 24 months warranty, I would back it up and arrange a repair. Hopefully it will be a fault repair and not something like any type of water damage etc etc. Only the engineers will know.
0 Likes
ChloeO
Explorer
Options
Thankfully it won't be a water issue as its never been near water. I was hoping there was something I could do at home to fix it but looks like I'll have to send it in! Any idea how long they normally take? Thanks for your reply.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ChloeO: Our courier collection service usually take around 7-10 days for the device to be inspected, repaired and returned to you. If you reach out to our Help Desk via the link below, then an advisor will be on hand to make the necessary arrangements for you.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/contact/

0 Likes
Ken H
First Poster
Options

I have the same spots on my new Samsung tablet.  I believe mine is caused by playing video games.   It's a faulty screen issue with the S7s. Had mine repaired 3 times and will send it in one more time before the warranty expires. Each time they tell me the screen was replaced. 1-2 months later the dots are back. 

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
I am having the same issue but Samsung support don't seem to be willing to help me? Very frustrating.
0 Likes