Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Scan QR code on tab S8 to activate Disney+

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 08:31 PM)
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

I have tried scanning the QR code and it takes me to the samsung boost page. I click on the disney+ logo and it does nothing. I tried logging into my samsung account and it will not let me activate the boost. What am I doing wrong?

0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

Never mind, figured it out. I used the link in Chrome and it took me to a page that says it activates on the 25th. This page would not display on the S8 default browser.

View solution in context

Solution
Gympro
Apprentice
Options

You just need to change the Samsung browser to mobile site, it defaults to desktop site

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

Never mind, figured it out. I used the link in Chrome and it took me to a page that says it activates on the 25th. This page would not display on the S8 default browser.

MazzyD
Explorer
Options
The link is active now. I got my code. I'm just waiting for my current Disney plus subscription to finish before I use the offer code.
0 Likes
Ourkid008
First Poster
Options

How did you get the code? I use the QR code but doesn't take me anywhere special. Logged in but no codes?

0 Likes
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

I got mine activated now.

You have to change the default browser to something else. It won't work with the default browser. I used chrome, scanned the QR code then click on redeem offer on the page it takes you to.

0 Likes
Solution
Gympro
Apprentice
Options

You just need to change the Samsung browser to mobile site, it defaults to desktop site

0 Likes
Scarr998
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the solution.

0 Likes
YvonneC1
First Poster
Options

Sorry can I ask how do you do that please? I have tried looking all over for the answer. 

0 Likes
Gympro
Apprentice
Options
Click on top right corner with the 3 lines, and select mobile site, this is using the samsung internet browser
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

1 Press the home button on your TV remote.
2 Select APPS.
3 Select the Search icon and search for “Disney+”.
4 Select the Disney+ app, then select Install.
5 Once the app has finished downloading, select Open to launch the Disney+ app.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes