Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung UK Online Orders

(Topic created on: 19-05-2021 02:43 AM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
So placed an order nearly two weeks ago for a Samsung Tab S7 Plus, delivery was supposed to be yesterday, I even received my free Harmon Kardon speaker.

I contacted Samsung and keep getting no response, anyone else having issues.

Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@Obsydian: I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting through to our Shop Team. From what I can gather then team aren't currently able to receive/respond to emails, therefore if you would like an update on the progress of your order then please ring them on 0330 726 7467 quoting your order reference, and an advisor will be able to look into this for you. Alternatively if the order was placed before the 6th May then please follow the link below and complete the relevant fields to track the order online. I hope this helps. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/web/old-order-search

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I too ordered one almost 3 weeks ago now, got the speaker the next couple days. Got tired of waiting so I ordered a different colour yesterday and it's here right now typing this message. Really bad logistics at Samsung right now. I'll have to cancel the other order and miss out on both speaker and Google play voucher (over £300 worth). Thanks Samsung...
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Thanks does seem odd and something out of control at Samsung

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
At present I wouldn't be confident buying anything directly from Samsung UK website. Too many topics like this one and invalid vouchers for loyal customers cropping up. Seems the coder behind the store pages is as much use as a chocolate fireguard. They need to get someone else in to sort this mess asap
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
To be fair I got the tab s7 plus 256GB delivered next day at nearly half price after these discounts. Still got to cancel the other order I've waited 3 weeks on though...
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Good luck cancelling🤞
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Agree if you can't get through even phoning

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I still have a PayPal case open with two watches I cancelled but where shipped, took 10 weeks for Samsung to finally collect, 3 weeks later I was told one watch was missing, I stated both where brand new and sealed, raised another dispute also asking what about the other watch, now 19 weeks on and nothing.

I thought that was a one off, but clearly something is wrong at Samsung UK Online.

0 Likes
NickBark
Apprentice
Options

I am in exactly the same position, I did manage to speak to somebody at Samsung, having got the number through the chat feature. However, there were not able to help nor provide anything other than what is available through the order search. £150 voucher offer for Google Play expires in 10 days.

0 Likes