Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tablet

(Topic created on: 15-01-2022 06:01 PM)
ThanhNguyen
Explorer
Options
I've an placed an order for samsung tablet before Xmas direct from Samsung UK after they took money and told me tgat I would receive it on 11/01/2022 but upto 14/1 no tablet and I gave Samsung a called and got reply that there no stock and told me I would receive on 20/01 very disappointed  
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Rizzla
Navigator
Options
Samsung have become a huge disappointment for a lot of loyal customers over the last few months. Not delivering on time or not giving real answers to customer questions. The android 12 beta was a fiasco. If they don't fix up, they will lose a lot of customers.
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There is a global chip shortage causing supply problems which in turn is causing stock shortages so fulfilling orders can be problematical. I hope you get your tablet soon.
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
That said, if they don't have stock then they should say so on the website rather than giving customers false information about delivery dates that cannot be met
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
True but if they are promised a delivery which is delayed it messes up the chain. It's a difficult situation to be in.
ThanhNguyen
Explorer
Options
Money taken and stated delivery day on 11/1 but no delivery on the date has given if they could tell me that delivery can take up to 3 months before I placed order I will go for apple ipad because this is a GIFT for my daughter I am so disappointed the way a Big Samsung handling and giving false information when taking orders from customers
0 Likes
ThanhNguyen
Explorer
Options
Hi Rizzla It's so true Android 12 beta nearly killed off my s20 ultra
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I had a similar issue when I ordered my S21 Ultra.

Order placed 28th May.
Item showing as "in stock".
Money taken that day.
Order not delivered until 9th July.

This is nothing to do with chip shortages. Samsung know their stock levels, they are taking orders and giving false delivery dates. When you try to cancel, they claim you can't and just 6 refuse delivery and a refund will follow. So in my case they would have held on to my money for 6 weeks, then order refused then say another week or two before the device gets back to the warehouse and refund processed.

This is simply not acceptable.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
They've lost these customers.

In process of buying (non Samsung) alternatives and dumping the S22 Ultra devices.

S21 Ultra is a dud. A very poor device from a company that has completely lost sight of quality control.

No wonder the S21 Series sales have been poor. Suspect S22 won't be any better because of all these issues from Samsung in 2021.
0 Likes
ThanhNguyen
Explorer
Options
What has happened with this Big Samsung company, when i placed an order for Tablet, before Christmas they never said no stocks , had no problem taken money straight away ,and give me delivery date at 11/1 it failed and make another promise 2nd attempt at 20/1...and I got a text from Samsung stated that will be more delayed now delivery date will be on 3/2 if they can't meet the demand, please don't take order and my money and given false information..... come on SAMSUNG what are you playing at ..... disappointed
0 Likes