Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tab s8 ultra.......very disappointing - still waiting for it it's been over 3 weeks and still no update

(Topic created on: 10-03-2022 04:29 PM)
paul23610
First Poster
Options

I ordered one still waiting for it it's been over 3 weeks and still no update think I'm going to move to apple at least I'll get the product 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Ice-R
First Poster
Options
I pre ordered, and I got it on the day of launch.
It'll be well worth the wait
0 Likes
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
You will be very disappointed with a apple tablet....over priced for what they are and limited to what you can do with them. My misses has an apple tablet and constantly use my Samsung tablet cause she doesn't get on with hers
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
I preordered S8 ultra tablet on disclosure day 9th February and I have just been emailed that it's coming to me here in the UK tomorrow 11th March... I'm a bit concerned about the size of the thing but wouldn't go down the Apple route for love nor money. Too many hidden and exorbitant costs for peripherals cables etc.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I ordered mine on 12th February and received it on the 22 February (a day later than expected due to DPD delay). I even got my free book cover keyboard so I'm more than satisfied! The tablet is beautiful, fast and everything I imagined it would be (a bigger and better version of my Tab S7+). My only gripe is that the battery life isn't quite as good as the older Tab S7+, but other than that, it's a fantastic device.
0 Likes