Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7

(Topic created on: 12-12-2019 08:14 AM)
Samsters
Apprentice
Options

**Please help me reach this suggestion atleast to Samsung Tablet Developers and Marketers**

Hey Sammy, If you're reading this, I just want to suggest the pricing and specs for your next generation flagship tablet after the just released Tab s6. If your flagship tablet for 2020 is so called the Tab s7 or whatever, then here are my suggestions.

Samsung Tab s7 (2020)

ROM        RAM        Wi-Fi only         Wi-Fi + 5G
256GB     8GB        $699 ~700         $799 ~800
512GB     12GB       $849 ~850         $949 ~950

------------------------------------------------------

Bigger Battery
Faster Charger
120Hz Display
Larger Display
Better Screen Resolution (4k if possible)
Larger PPI

Better Camera Sensors

Better SoC (on par or better than Apple A Chips)

+New Features

66 REPLIES 66
PeterDragon
Journeyman
Options

My thoughts:

1. Backlit keyboard

2. 12 inch version 

3. Chrome needs a permanent desktop mode for android browser. 

Honestly, I would love to see essentially a revamp of the Galaxy Book 2 but with smaller bezels, better speakers, running Android with 8GB of RAM and starting with a 256GB hard drive. Basically Samsung would be making an android surface. If I can get a 20+ hour battery rating (10+ real world use) out of it, I would be happy. 

Samjagdev
First Poster
Options

For Samsung S7 tab i want at least 12.5 inch 4k display that supports all HDR and Dolby vision standard, with 120hz refresh rate and 16:9 aspect ratio, latest soc with at least 8gb ram, I know Samsung have graphine ball battery so used that it have 45% more holding capacity with same  old size and 5 time more fast charging so you put 12000-15000mah battery , 150watt charging with slim design and give us more screen to body ratio like 90-95 % or why not there is any edge tablet because display is one of most important part for buying tab

PeterDragon
Journeyman
Options

I don't think we will get 4K but we may get 120hz. The battery already charges faster than the iPad Pro, so unless Apple puts fast charging in Pros, I don't think we'll get that either. Honestly, we'll probably just get slightly better battery life and possibly an 8GB base model. I would love to see a 12 inch version, but who knows with Samsung. 

ToppestOfKeks
First Poster
Options

A larger screen and WiFi 6 would be great. This is all I'm asking for.

DannyT
Options

Some great suggestions guys! I'm sure the Development Team have a lot to work with.

Whilst I do :heavy-black-heart: my Tab S6, perhaps a little bigger screen would be nice too!

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
numhengj
First Poster
Options
camera should have led flash
0 Likes
Reno1985
Explorer
Options

Yes I need the screen atlest 12.9inch with better front and back camera as s11 please. 

0 Likes
Reno1985
Explorer
Options
Please release 2 models 11inch and 12.9inch
0 Likes
Azx27532aO3x_vb
Journeyman
Options

My favorite recommended screen size would be either

11.5'

12.9'