Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7 Plus touch screen issues while gaming

(Topic created on: 04-01-2022 12:40 PM)
Cobbett
Apprentice
Options

One of the big reasons I chose samsung tab s7 plus was for gaming. I have noticed while playing games such as Mobile Legends and Call of Duty I have intermittent touch screen problems. Both games require your thumbs(or fingers) to move your character using an on screen directional pad and touch abilities. My character will randomly stop and I will be unable to move and my ability buttons will not work until I stop touching the screen 100% and then try again. This is causing a lot of loss of enjoyment in the gaming. I have tried using the silver lined finger sleeves to see if it was an issue with my fingers but the problem persists. This is quite disappointing considering how much the device costs. Has anyone run into this problem or suggest a fix?

Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43
MikhailM
Apprentice
Options

I'm glab, i could help you :smiling-face:

I play 5 match in MLBB yesterday with this settings,  and it was awesome! So smooth, clear and correct my tab reads my fingers :smiling-face: It never did that before.

If you still has issues, try to modify this settings, here is a KB:

https://www.slashdigit.com/how-to-improve-galaxy-tab-s7-touch-screen-sensitivity/

0 Likes
Kin069
First Poster
Options

@mikhailm

I dont have These options they listed there on "display" or some of them is so somewhere else 

0 Likes
SheilaRae74
Journeyman
Options

I have the same problem no matter what app I am using. Sent it in for warranty repair and it still does it.

Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

😞

0 Likes
Members_aIb0C77
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem, spent a fortune buying this tab s7+ and keyboard case just to find that the controls on games particularly pubg freeze on me a lot. In fact it seems to have gotten worse over last 2 weeks which is odd. But very frustrating, really wish I didn't buy it and saved my money now 😕 

Members_fniW5YI
First Poster
Options

Yep myself & everyone else seems to have the same screen freezing or auto releasing issue whilst gaming on Samsungs Flagship GAMING tabletS7+ which is utterly ridiculous when you consider how much it is? Most of the gaming forums i'm on are now telling everyone to steer clear of it & to change to Apple until its resolved....thats surely going to effect Christmas sales or theres going to be alot of dissapointed kids shortly after Christmas morning ☹

ken1978
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. even uninstall and install. Try with latest android and update problem persist. I donno why samsung support so poor on tablet device. Hopeless only samsung tablet. bad support.  try playing with huawei M6 no problem. 

0 Likes
Zainen
Student
Options

I have the same issues and have never tagged so hard than when this happens in the middle of a match. Have recently noticed that it's not just while gaming. Does the same thing when using any apps,  YouTube, Netflix, hulu,  everything. I have yet to find a solution

0 Likes
Zainen
Student
Options

Not a heat issue, happens randomly on multiple apps

Other
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem too. And ı tried all the methods but ıt didn't work. 

0 Likes