Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7 Plus touch screen issues while gaming

(Topic created on: 21-07-2021 07:26 PM)
Cobbett
Apprentice
Options

One of the big reasons I chose samsung tab s7 plus was for gaming. I have noticed while playing games such as Mobile Legends and Call of Duty I have intermittent touch screen problems. Both games require your thumbs(or fingers) to move your character using an on screen directional pad and touch abilities. My character will randomly stop and I will be unable to move and my ability buttons will not work until I stop touching the screen 100% and then try again. This is causing a lot of loss of enjoyment in the gaming. I have tried using the silver lined finger sleeves to see if it was an issue with my fingers but the problem persists. This is quite disappointing considering how much the device costs. Has anyone run into this problem or suggest a fix?

Thanks.

43 REPLIES 43
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

the developers will say the opposite

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

the developers will say the opposite

0 Likes
FatOnion
Student
Options

I have this issue while playing mobile legends having to keep your thumb on the movement wheel.

Device hot or cold

Sweaty or not

Its not happening on the note 10 5G+ ever only when i started using tablet for bigger screen.

It is really annoying especially during tense moments......

I also notice the touch screen will not work sometimes when tapping.

I cannot find the touch sensitivity in settings > display on my tab s7+

Amit1606
Student
Options

your post might me old but the issue is not. I am still facing the same issue. I play mainly call of duty mobile and the issue exists. I even tried lowering the graphics , didn't help. 

Heppy
Explorer
Options

To be honest I have given up and I am selling the tablet it's not worth the frustration and Samsung support is terrible

Chucks360
Apprentice
Options

I have the same problem. Never happened until system updated to Android 11. I have had mine replaced 3 times. Each time it automatically updates it immediately starts again.

Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

you still have the same problems ?

Chucks360
Apprentice
Options

Yes the problem never goes away. Has to be something to do with the latest version of Android. Had the tablet 4 months before Android 11 and it worked perfectly fine on Android 10

0 Likes
Yaşo
Pioneer
Options

I don't know if you're going to understand I don't speak English! I translated !

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/tablets/samsung-tab-s7-charging-problem/m-p/3462678#M9018

tell me if it did the same to you ?

0 Likes
LouiseMelbourne
First Poster
Options

hi guys

I am not a gamer, but I am having touchscreen problems, too.

The screen doesnt always respond when I touch certain areas of the screen. The top right hand corner of the screen is the most unresponsive area. Sometimes I have to touch it 5 or 6 times to close a web browser there.

This never happened on my Tab S3, which I had for many years.

It's like this in Andoid 10 and 11.

0 Likes