Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S7+ - hard reboot - impossible

(Topic created on: 10-07-2022 09:36 PM)
CNE
First Poster
Options

hello,

Please I need your help.

After june patch, My Galaxy tab S7+ don't want to restart. I try hard reboot but i think i have another problem.

I press power button with down sound key and I have the first photo

I press power button and switch my finger to upper sound key and sometime i have second photo (connect with computer by usb cable) The green line could have sometime white pixels...

Best regards

#S7+

IMG_20220710_210953[1].jpgIMG_20220710_210414[1].jpg

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
This youtube video may help, factory reset but bear in mind what's not backed up you will loose it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjeP8kfHKEw
0 Likes
CNE
First Poster
Options

Thanks for this video for the previous test i follow it to take photos.

After a new test, i have this photo and press Volume down but nothing happen...

Best regards

IMG_20220710_214116[1].jpg

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you have a memory card in the device if so take it out and try again, if not it appears that there has been an interruption or corruption during the update.

You'll need to google a fix for this as in can you download the full software package for your tab s7 onto your pc and install from there.

I'd have a look but I'm working tonight so don't have time, but google is your friend.
0 Likes
CNE
First Poster
Options

Thanks StuartR for you quick feedback

I'm French and I think my Tablet have a French OS Too :smiling-face:

No memory card inside the tablet and i couldn't detect the tablet form my computer i have only black screen and Galaxy logo and no more.

Like i can't enter to the Recovery Mode i think i will be block ?

Best regards

0 Likes
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Looks very sketchy as the writing is clearly not in French, where did you buy the tablet if you don't mind me asking.

When you meantion block? And "maybe" the os is in French all sounds a bit sus to me, has it ever worked since where ever you got it from 👮
0 Likes
CNE
First Poster
Options

on the Web : Ubaldi.com (French)

0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
Do you have a windows PC? If so, download samsung smart switch for PC, it has an emergency recovery tool you could try.

It may be worth trying to contact Samsung on their live chat to see if a repair can be arranged, in the UK they arrange collection of devices via courier.
0 Likes