Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab S6 Lite S-Pen Detection Problems

(Topic created on: 27-10-2020 05:17 PM)
trinhkevin1227
First Poster
Options

Hello there,

So recently I purchased the Samsung Tab S6 Lite as a note-taking tool for school. The tablet and s-pen have been working fine for the past 3 weeks and all of the sudden for the past 3 days, my tablet was not able to detect the s-pen strokes, nor did it have the s-pen cursor on the screen anymore. There are times that my tablet is able to detect my pen strokes and movements and also display the cursor over the screen when I hover the pen over the screen, but other times it will randomly not work anymore. 

The problem is not my S-pen, I have multiple S pens and they've all worked on this same tablet, and I have multiple nibs I've already used. Yes, I have already restarted my tablet and shut it down plenty of times, but that method only works sometimes in the past. It's making me angry that on somedays, my tablet will work with the S pen, while on other days or hours it won't work and Id have to wait for it to randomly start working again. Can anyone help me? 

Thank you for taking the time to view this post, I really hope I can get this problem resolved.

0 REPLIES 0