Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tab s6 lite questions

(Topic created on: 09-07-2020 08:15 PM)
handofblood
First Poster
Options

hey

So i just got the samsung s6 lite wondering about a few things if anyone could help it would be great

Can you have your own music for notifacations? if so how? cant find it anywhere 

is there a notifcations light? 

Is there a power on and off schedule ? like setting a time where the tab when turn on and off by itsself

Thanks in advance! I know these are very small but i love the small things already gave up finger scanner :face-with-rolling-eyes:

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@handofblood: You have the option to add your own Ringtones via Settings > Sounds and Vibration > Ringtone > Add, however this isn't possible with Notifications. There isn't a notification light, however you could go to Settings > Advanced features > Smart Pop-up View, to have notifications from selected apps appear as an icon on screen, which can be tapped and expanded.

There are a couple of scheduling options which you can check out.
1. Settings > Digital Wellbeing and Parental Controls > Wind Down (reduce eye strain before sleeping and prevent your sleep from being disturbed)
2. Settings > Display > Dark > Dark Mode Settings > Turn On As Scheduled.

I'm not sure about this, as I don't have access to a Tab S6 Lite, but you may also wish to check out Settings > General Management > Reset > Auto Restart, to see if this option is available to you.
0 Likes
Je655
Helping Hand
Options

Here is how you change notifications sounds to custom sounds using a file manager on android

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-s20-s20-ultra/changing-app-notification-sounds/m-p/18...

0 Likes