Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tab s4 unable to turn on

(Topic created on: 27-05-2022 01:25 PM)
Yullow
Student
Options

Hi. Some time ago my tablet went into a boot loop I cleared cache but it didn't work. Now I have screen showing na error and asking me to use emergency recovery function in the smart switch pc. But when I tried it unable to connect to my tablet. Its said no device find. Is there anything else I can do before I buy a new tablet? 

2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Yullow: I'm sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue with your Galaxy Tab S4. When connecting to Smart Switch on your PC, are you using the original USB cable that came packaged with the device? If so, can you try a different USB port on the PC, or an alternate USB cable, to see if this helps? Also, is the tablet powered on, and showing the error on screen when you attempt the connection? 

If you're unable to complete the Emergency Recovery via Smart switch, then please reach out to the relevant support team in your region by heading to samsung.com > Scroll to the bottom of the page > Contact us, and an advisor can arrange for the device to be inspected and repaired. If it is over 24 months old, or if the issue is deemed to be the result of physical/liquid damage, o ran unauthorised modification, then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service and any necessary repairs. 

0 Likes
Yullow
Student
Options

Yes I tried original cable and other and different USB ports. When I connected tablet to the PC, tablet turing on on that error screen. 

0 Likes