Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung tab s3 switches on but wont load pin login screen. FRUSTRATED!!!

(Topic created on: 18-01-2020 03:54 AM)
Watermellon
Apprentice
Options

My Tab S3 randomly will stop loading the pin screen when I turn on the screen. The screen will turn on and then tun off when the power, middle button or enter /space bar are pushed. Most of the time the screen stays on for a few seconds, never shows the pin login area (but will show the time, background and profile man on the top right) & then turns off before again turning on and then turning off without any input the 2nd time.

It doesn't make a difference if you start it with the power or center button. I use the keyboard and have tried un connecting it or activacting the screen by hitting enter or the space bar. If I hit the power and center button it will make the screen shot sound and take a screen shot of the login screen again without the pin login numbers. 

I've been having this issue for a while now but todays despite trying it at various times throughout the day it still wouldn't load the pin screen to login until I restarted it.  Its a PIA because by restarting I can't continue where I left off.

It doesn't appear related to the Wifi or LTE connection as I earlier today I was on the Wifi and switched to the LTE with no luck getting it to load the pin login numbers.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Watermellon
Apprentice
Options

UPDATE: It has happened a few times since I posted. I tried what another member recommended, holding the power button & down volume button which has so far got the pin screen to show up. 

0 Likes
Watermellon
Apprentice
Options

Pushing the power button and down volume button stopped working.

Help!!

0 Likes
Watermellon
Apprentice
Options

Any ideas?

PearlJoy
First Poster
Options

1601674406199-1009146889.jpg

I've got the same problem with mine.

0 Likes
Watermellon
Apprentice
Options

Yours doesn't appear to boot. Different issue. Mine will boot, and work fine for a couple hours or longer. Then it will go into the lock screen randomly (I haven't been able to correlate it to anything yet) and not display the pin loader for a while sometime even days until the pin loader will come back or I eventually get pissed waiting and reboot it by holding down the power button. I have found by plugging it in this color screen will show up and the pin loader MIGHT work.

0 Likes