Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 issue

(Topic created on: 30-09-2019 05:56 PM)
Benw1
First Poster
Options

I have purchased a Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 this past weekend, fully charged it, then completed the initial instructions of gaining full usage on the tablet. After a minute of inactivity, my attempt to use the tablet was prevented due to the requirement of a security PIN, of which was not created whilst registering  my tablet with Samsung. This has resulted the inabilty to gain access, so tried pressing down the power and volume up buttons for a few seconds simultaneously, but still nothing happened. Can you help me fix this issue? Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Shrops19
First Poster
Options

@Benw1 wrote:

I have purchased a Samsung Tab A 10.1 2019 this past weekend, fully charged it, then completed the initial instructions of gaining full usage on the tablet. After a minute of inactivity, my attempt to use the tablet was prevented due to the requirement of a security PIN, of which was not created whilst registering  my tablet with Samsung. This has resulted the inabilty to gain access, so tried pressing down the power and volume up buttons for a few seconds simultaneously, but still nothing happened. Can you help me fix this issue? Thanks

Hi did you manage to solve this issue as I have the same problem.

0 Likes