Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Shop

(Topic created on: 24-05-2021 01:06 PM)
OluT
First Poster
Options
Ordered S7+ 3wks ago and no delivery date☹ 
It's not been a pleasant experience ordering from Samsung shop for the first time. I am a Samsung fan and my product have always been from other sellers. 
I called the customer service last week and was informed to expect delivery before the week runs out. I called again yesterday to confirm if I will be getting my item as agreed today and was told to call back. 
I have just come off the phone now really upset as the customer service rep said it's up to me if I wanted to cancel the order😯🙄
8 REPLIES 8
HershKernow
Journeyman
Options
I ordered s7 (not s7+) on saturday, received sunday am
Sorry to hear you are having problems
0 Likes
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
There were stock issues during the promotions. It seems that there has been a mess up as some are still waiting.
On the website does the one you ordered show In stock?
If they can get a order within 10 business days then you can order like you did. We're you unable to book the delivery date when ordering? My order took over 2 weeks to arrive. Hope yours arrives soon. Xx
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I ordered mine on the 29th April. Ordered another on 17th May and it came the next day. The first one I ordered arrived on the 20th May. Go figure. Which colour model did you order? The one that took forever for me was Bronze/Brown.
0 Likes
Sunny_side
Journeyman
Options
I've been having problems with them too. Absolutely appalling customer service! I ordered an s21 on trade in promotion only to have received a faulty phone. Called up a week later for replacement to be told I'd have to send it back first. I said I'd be without a phone as I'd already sent my trade in to them. They said they had no other way so sent it back with a guarantee of receiving my replacement within ,7-10 working days. After several calls to check where my replacement phone was I am only now being told they cant give me replacement as their systems have changed and only logistics can give me refund. I have asked them to give me full price of s21 but they say they can only give me price I paid minus trade in. And I have to return the free speakers I got with the phone! Disgusting! I said a trade in is the same as selling my phone to you and I expect you to give me the price I sold it to you for! I am still waiting to hear back for my refund/replacement. Absolutely awful that they are unable to replace phones. Surely they are legally obliged to send me a replacement!
Penguinbo
Voyager
Options
Wow that is awful. Their systems are so rigid. I get they are a big company but the rigidness is wasteful.
I bought a tablet over a month ago and on the same day I ordered it dropped in price hours later. It hadn't been dispatched yet. I tried to contact them and they said to cancel butte cancel button had disappeared. They then said to return the first order for a refund and buy again. I said that the by the time I got a refund the deal would have gone. They said to buy it now then which to be honest after seeing some issues people were having with returns I didn't want to risk it. Just the waste in delivery and all that goes with sending and receiving the products when they could have made a partial refund....especially when it had not even been processed and sent.
I'm shocked that after all your hassle the still want the speaker returned. All you want is a replacement of the phone you bought. Arggghh how frustrating. Xxx
Sunny_side
Journeyman
Options
I'm actually seething right now and feel like effing and blinding someone! But I can't get hold of anyone to vent! I have just received an email from MTR their trade in team who are saying they will refund me £30 for as the market value for my s8 when I ordered the phone they offered me £250! It just seems like they are trying to worm their way out of paying! My husband got £200 for his S5 and got his s21 no problem at all. We ordered same time but his wasn't faulty
0 Likes
Sunny_side
Journeyman
Options
Unbelievable! I just had a post about this which members commented on deleted by Samsung! Disgraceful!
Sunny_side
Journeyman
Options
Exactly...I am still trying to sort this out. Have sent an email through the CEO contact
0 Likes