Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 tab ultra promotional keyboard cover still not arrived.

(Topic created on: 20-04-2022 06:21 PM)
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Not sure where to take this next. I preorderd the samsung s8 tab ultra and put in a claim for the keyboard cover. My approval email came straight away. It is now past the 45day waiting period and have still yet to receive this or get any update about it?? Contacted the promotional phone line who never pick up, sent 3 messages and have heard nothing back..🙄.. anyone in the same boat?😞

>>>> All Samsung... All the time. XD
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Yea.. same issue. Although I did manage to speak to someone by not choosing the option that I already made a claim.. went through 03300 545 396 then options 1, 1 (your promotional claim number), 5 then 1. Eventually you'll get to someone who will tell you that all they can do is leave a note to the promotional team to chase this up 🤷‍♂️.. I'm still waiting so.. sigh. I wish they just send these directly with the purchased product rather than carry on with a poorly developed promotional team that isn't doing much of a service.

0 Likes
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
I agree.. there is absolutely no benefit to pre ordering anything from Samsung. In fact the offers and prices they have after release is usually better anyways.

ironical
Apprentice
Options

Me too, looks like I'll have to refer to Trading Standards, as they ignore all correspondence and calls.

Disgusted with Samsung.

nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Just giving an update.. It has now been over 2 and half months since my preorder and I have yet to receive my promotional keyboard cover. I have contacted them on numerous occasions and all I am getting is the same reply of how much in demand the product is and there are some delays. I don't understand why they can't prioritise the actual people who preordered and give them the product first or at the very least just ship it with the product instead of this claiming business that is clearly run by a poor promotional team. I don't know but I am starting to lose faith in a company I highly respect.. not that it will make much of a difference to them 🤷

0 Likes
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Update: I've finally received an email with the delivery of the keyboard case.. only took 2 months 😂

0 Likes
lahoof
Voyager
Options
mine arrived today...