Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S8 tab ultra promotional keyboard cover still not arrived.

(Topic created on: 21-04-2022 11:26 AM)
nelarabi
Explorer
Options
Not sure where to take this next. I preorderd the samsung s8 tab ultra and put in a claim for the keyboard cover. My approval email came straight away. It is now past the 45day waiting period and have still yet to receive this or get any update about it?? Contacted the promotional phone line who never pick up, sent 3 messages and have heard nothing back..🙄.. anyone in the same boat?😞

>>>> All Samsung... All the time. XD
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
Same boat...called and spoke to an adviser who basically said there is nothing they can do other than put a note that it's not delivered. And if I havnt heard anything in 7 days to call again. No guarantee on delivery date...just a joke
AndrewL
Options

@nelarabi @BKC_ If you are experiencing a delay with the delivery of your promotional Keyboard Cover, then I recommend reaching out to the Promotions Team directly on galaxylaunchoffers@samsungpromotions.claimsor by phone at 03300 545 396 (UK) or 1 800 851 987(ROI), where an advisor will be able to look into this for you. I understand that you have been in touch recently, however they are best placed to provide an update on the progress of your claim. In the meantime, please us the Track My Claim feature on our website by following the link below, clicking on the relevant region, and checking the tabs at the top of the page. 

https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/galaxylaunchoffers

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Well that was pointless spent 10 minutes going around the different options, none to actually speak to anyone.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
MarkDxyzzy
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the same boat as you (and others it seems). The tracking is useless - there have been no updates on my claim for over a month.

This may be a supply issue, but at least update our claim details or send us an email to tell us that!

lahoof
Voyager
Options
Yes.. it's totally infuriating. this paints Samsung in a very poor light and is no way to treat some of their most loyal customers.
lahoof
Voyager
Options
total further waste of time.. if you want to help then tell us when we're get our covers or cash so that we can buy one. My veiw of Samsung is materially diminished by this nonsense.
MarkDxyzzy
Apprentice
Options

Just spoke to support and they confirmed that the Tab S8 Ultra Keyboard case is in huge demand and they are behind in their shipping of promotional items because of this. They also said it shouldn't be too long before they are sent out, but who knows!

Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
A negative review, wonder if the issue is faulty keyboards.
I have the S7+ keyboard and that's super.SmartSelect_20220421-173134_Edge_10347_1650558695.jpg
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
BKC_
Journeyman
Options
They are unable to provide any updates...they just state that they can't do anything about it, simply put a note in the system. They also say that promo stock and store stock has nothing to do with each other so even though there is countless stock they can't send anything out. Then the best excuse was that maybe on the day a lot of people clicked at the same time which caused a massive backlog which apparently a multi billion dollar company is unable to deal with in 45 days. So yeah...thanks but no thanks...this will be the last time I bother with Samsung and pre orders of any sort. Absolute shambles .