Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7 tablet - Boosts issue

(Topic created on: 26-11-2021 08:39 PM)
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

Problem with boosts, see this has been ongoing for many weeks.

Readly, kept going back to the sign in page, when clicked, to sign in..sadly the promotion has now ended and I couldn't get the offer, although got an email on Tuesday saying i can still get the boost.... The readly website with the Samsung offer page is still available , but needs a promotion code to get the offer. So maybe a moderator might be able to share the code we need to use? Cannot see any other way of trying to redeem it.... Samsung support can you help?

Tested a different boost which expires in 2022 and same issue, won't let me sign through to get the code.....When I look on the right side I am logged in, so do not understand what is happening with urls and links....

Readly is the one I really want to access, so please help samsung support. Thanks Dave.Screenshot_20211126-124242_Samsung Internet.jpg

9 REPLIES 9
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @DRWR ,

can you send a link to that page so I (or any of the moderators) can have a look at this? 

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options
Here it is in the browser as well, if that helps?Screenshot_20211126-203821_Samsung Internet.jpg
0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Thanks for that @DRWR . We can see that this promotion needed to be submitted before the 31st of October: https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/readly/ 

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

That's correct, however been having issues since before the promotion ended....see other posts by others with the same issue......Also as mentioned, it is not working for a promotion that is still valid..... stuck at the login screen, even though I have logged in....

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

So in short, what can be done about this Tess? Or am I wasting my time trying to redeem any of the offers?

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

Screenshot_20211127-110125_Outlook.jpg

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

Very disappointed with the lack of help from Samsung on this, if I had the time, I would log a formal complaint!

0 Likes
DRWR
Journeyman
Options

Issues were happening before the expiry date, still no feedback?

0 Likes