Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S7 keyboard cover defective

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 07:18 PM)
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options

I have spent three hours on the phone today trying to get this resolved. I ordered a Samsung S7 keyboard cover back in April 2021 but when I snapped the keyboard to the tablet today it wouldn't align and I saw that there was a defect. Samsung technicians say that I am due a replacement under UK law, but the shop team refuse to help me because they don't have the ability to help. I have gone round and round in circles. I don't know what to do. Nobody at Samsung seems willing to help me. I have autism and I am just feeling so stressed. It's been three months, the keyboard cover should last longer than that. Online Samsung says if there's a defect and it's after 28 days to ring a specific number to get a repair, replacement or refund and I ring that number and go round in circles as mentioned above.

Any help on what to do would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Hinge broken.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
George1988
Voyager
Options
Oh man, it's really painful when you buy something online and comes up in such a state...
You have to press them hard in order to resolve your problem..
Good luck!
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Thanks George, finally got there in the end!
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Go to “General management,” and tap on Samsung Keyboard settings. 2. Scroll down and tap on “Reset to default” settings followed by “Reset keyboard settings.” Confirm when asked.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes