Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S6 Tab screen issues

(Topic created on: 19-11-2020 08:24 PM)
efraim
First Poster
Options

I'm having a problem with my tablet. When I lock the device, the screen won't turn off, except when the tablet is charging. I already tried the soft reset or even the factory reset, but nothing can fix it. Can anyone help?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@efraim: Do you have Smart Lock activated, as this will keep your tablet unlocked when it is a trusted location, or if a trusted device is nearby? To check, head to Settings > Lock Screen > Smart Lock, and toggle this off if applicable. Can you also head to Settings > Display > Screen Timeout, and reduce the time to 30 seconds to see if this helps? If you have recently factory reset the tablet, but have added any downloaded, third party apps since restoring the device, please remove them to ensure that the issue isn't stemming from an external source. Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
efraim
First Poster
Options

Hello. The Smart Lock is not activated. Also, I tried to set the Screen Timeout, but the tablet does not even lock. When I tried the factory reset, I tested, before restoring the data, if the problem was solved, and it was not.

0 Likes