Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S6 Lite

(Topic created on: 23-06-2022 01:34 PM)
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Hello 
How I get a "shortcut" for Screenshot added to Devices on my "pull down screen" please make answer to my problem as simple as possible as I'm 87 and still learning 🤔
MrsMcDee
0 Likes

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MrsMcDee hello, try to add this floating button. Access Settings / Accessibility / Interaction and dexterity and activate Assistance menu, confirm with Allow. A small floating menu will appear on the screen and inside you have the screenshot option. I hope it helps you. All the best.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

View solution in context

Solution
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Mission Accomplished 🤗🤗🤗 thank you Ventor this is what I had before never knew what it was called and couldn't remember how I got it the last time 🤔

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Fair play to you! I had a look on my Tab A7 and cannot find a screenshot button in the options available to add. However, press Volume Down and Power buttons together and the screenshot will occur. A toolbar will also appear with an option to expand it by dragging down or up on the page or content you are trying to capture.
0 Likes
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Thanks for the quick reply much appreciated I did have a screenshot shortcut but "lost" it when my tablet automatically updated the latest version I will now
do as you suggested 🤞
0 Likes
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 must admit had to ask Google to remind where my power and volume buttons were on my tablet thanks again
0 Likes
Solution
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MrsMcDee hello, try to add this floating button. Access Settings / Accessibility / Interaction and dexterity and activate Assistance menu, confirm with Allow. A small floating menu will appear on the screen and inside you have the screenshot option. I hope it helps you. All the best.

Solution
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Mission Accomplished 🤗🤗🤗 thank you Ventor this is what I had before never knew what it was called and couldn't remember how I got it the last time 🤔
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@MrsMcDee I'm glad I was able to help you, best regards!!

0 Likes
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Followed your instructions and my Samsung A12 Mobile and it now also has floating button 👍
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Here I am again looking for help solving problem on my Samsung S6 Lite I have Video on my Facebook Messenger it only gives me the option to send to my friends on Messenger I would like to know if I can somehow manage to send it either to my "Gallery" or BT Cloud or Bixby so I can send it to my pals on WhatsApp mrsmcdee
0 Likes
MrsMcDee
Journeyman
Options
Update on my video problem was telling my granddaughter about it she goes straight on to Utube and downloads it problem solved 😊 I'd like to explain why this one was so important two reasons 1) It made me laugh 2) cos I love good old fashioned country music So if you've got a sense of humour you watch this Video 🤣 "I Don't Look Good Naked Anymore" by Snake Oil Willie Band
0 Likes