Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung's free Disney offer

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 12:16 PM)
LesWilson
Student
Options
I bought a Samsung S8 tablet with the help of one of their agents thru' chat on Sunday and confirmed with him that the free Disney + offer was still valid,
 which he confirmed.
Since then I have been trying to contact Samsung about claiming it and for 3 days I have got absolutely nowhere, tried phoning tried 'chat' which was terminated abruptly.
Does anyone know how to get the offer which was a consideration when spending £600.00 with Samsung?
Les
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
HardNock
Student
Options
You can claim it via the Samsung Boost website - https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost if you're in the UK. Sign in with the same Samsung account you used to set up your tablet and the offer (as well as a few other offers) will be on the front page. I also think you need to use your S8 when visiting that website.
LesWilson
Student
Options
Thanks for that!
Nothing was stated anywhere that you should use the new tablet to login to make the claim.
I have now made the claim and got it setup on my TV and S8.
I really appreciate you taking the time to post the reply, wish I had thought about the members site sooner, would have saved me a lot of grief.
0 Likes
HardNock
Student
Options
Great, glad I could help. I went through the same process to claim on my S22 Ultra so I happened to know what the process was.