Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Promo items, breach of T&Cs

(Topic created on: 25-04-2022 05:53 PM)
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

So ****** off like many with their Tab S8 Ultra sat doing nothing until I wait for my promised within 45 days and nothing, no communication, no apology.

I have lodged a dispute against the transaction with Barclaycard for the value of the item, in my case £300. Samsung have a few weeks to respond, if they do not, Barclaycard will either given me the partial of full refund.

Given Samsung pathetic customer service and no response, I reckon I will get the cash and buy it myself.

Encourage others to do like wise, maybe finally Samsung will sort this dismal customer service, its been getting worse for the past 2 year since they outsourced.
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Similarly to yourself I'm waiting on the Samsung keyboard cover having pre ordered on reveal day on 9th February and paid outright for both the Samsung S8 Ultra Tablet ( 256 gig) and The Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra ( 512 gig) on the same day ... After much tooing and frooing I managed to get the promised earbuds out of them however, I'm still waiting on the illusive top of the range complimentary keyboard case.. A few weeks ago I did receive an email from them giving the impression that delivery was imminent. Now weeks later de nada... Its a great shame that a company the size of Samsung treats its customer base in this shoddy way.
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
At last a reply, but does not answer my question, when ???
I will be focusing on Barclaycard sorting this soon.SmartSelect_20220426-155853_Outlook_10604_1650985134.jpg

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Received the following yesterday via email... Hi,

Thanks for taking part in the Samsung Galaxy Launch Promotion.

We just wanted to let you know that, due to the high popularity of this offer, we might experience some delays shipping your reward.

Don't worry, our team are working as fast as they can to send your reward to you. As soon as it's ready to dispatch, you'll be contacted by the courier, who will provide you with delivery information.

In the meantime, we hope you're loving your new Galaxy device.

Thanks for your patience.

Samsung Promotional Support

Something tells me they must read this comments section.. Fingers crossed they'll be more motivated to fulfil their marketing promises.. Let's hope so as I'm sure we've all got better things to expend energy on than whining away here. Good luck everyone.

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I doubt it I posted more on there social media, not even a DM

0 Likes
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi has anyone received their keyboard case, this is painfully dragging on.

Petercat5
Navigator
Options
UPDATE ON LATE TABLET DEBACLE... Having bought an S22 ultra phone and the new S8 ultra tablet on reveal day 9th February and waiting for the arrival of both the earbuds for the phone and the top of the range promotional keyboard cover for the tablet.
Yesterday I received yet another email this time alerting me to the imminent arrival of the promised keyboard cover.. I'm in the happy position to announce that the keyboard cover has finally arrived! Thursday 5th May.... The tablet is the best I've ever seen let alone actually owned and use. The screen is amazing easily beating that of last years S7+. Yes it's an expensive device but in my humble opinion you get what you pay for. The tablet is the most immersive and all round an enjoyable experience to use.... If you are in the fortunate position to be able to afford one then it's a highly recommended from me.... Good luck to everyone.. Toodle Pip!
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Frustrating but good to hear you got yours.

Petercat5
Navigator
Options
Thanks bruv. Yes I'm pleased that it's finally arrived and the matter can be put to bed, so to speak. However, after all the aggro and long wait I have to say the shine has been kind of taken off the whole experience and I certainly won't be in too much of a hurry to jump on purchasing another Samsung product on the day of release. I thought, quite incorrectly as it turned out, that queuing up ( there were approx 12,000 in front of me on the phone) for over half an hour to give Samsung the better part of two and a half grand would somehow qualify me to be treated as a fairly good customer. Wrong... Please don't get the impression that I'm Mr Moneybags because nothing could be further from the truth. Buying the tablet and the phone and paying in full on the same day was and is a very big deal for me and I can't see it realistically happening again in a hurry...
Anyway time marches on etc. I hope you get your cover soon and can enjoy your new purchase the way it should be.. Take care bruv and be lucky!
0 Likes