Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 03-03-2022 05:19 PM)
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Apologies I couldn't find the Samsung reward category I had my tablet delivered last money 21st February 2022 since then I been trying to add the order to my account to save up points everytime I insert order number it says not valid then it goes forbidden I only purchased like last week how do I start to collect points please ? I been using the same email for all my orders yet no order shows up in my purchase history since 2017 i been purchasing multiple devices per year from Samsung direct yet no orders ever show up in my account have I lost all them points ? Or is there a way I can get them points I have all the order numbers I even got a email from Samsung today on how to use my S8 Ultra 5G and it told me follow these steps to get my points it keeps going to forbidden? Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks 
4 REPLIES 4
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
I was informed that one the product will be delivered your points should be added to your account. Also you can access the chat to talk directly to one of the agents and they will give you a link depends on your Area location to clame your rewards. Hope it helps a bit. I am in the same issue 0 points and i have Pre-order the tab s8 ultra last week. But they told me delivery starts on 25 March
N1NJATH3ORY
Voyager
Options
Thanks I'll chat to agents I'm UK based by the way, March 25th is a pretty long wait I pre ordered mine on launch 9th February it's a beast of a tablet you won't be disappointed! Good luck!
Stefan90
Pathfinder
Options
I think they are out of stock and as soon as they rostock they will dispatch. Thankyou. All the way Samsung 😁.i will post a picture of the setup i will make with the table when it will arrive 😀
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Actually according to the website, your reward points appear 28 days after the order is completed, so we shouldn't expect to see them until after the 21 March.
0 Likes