Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung galaxy tab s7 white spots on screen

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 10:49 AM)
Mintis
Explorer
Options
Tablets

Hey guys, I have white spots on my Samsung galaxy tab s7 after 4 months of using it. It is very hard to take a picture of them. Maybe somebody knows how this can happened.

2021-09-08 11.37.43.jpg2021-09-08 11.37.25.jpg

0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Javox507
First Poster
Options
Tablets

I get exactly this damaged pixels. I don't know how can I upload a picture here? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Tablets

@Javox507: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your tablet. If you would like to upload a picture to illustrate the problem, then please tap on 'Reply' and select the camera symbol in the toolbar at the top of the input field (if you hover over it, it should say 'Insert Photos'). I hope this helps.

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
Tablets
I am having the same problem as other users have mentioned but Samsung are not willing to help me?
0 Likes
willjoe
Journeyman
Options
Tablets

Restart your device. On devices with a Power key: Press and hold the Power key, and then tap Restart. 
Check your charger. 
Check for Software updates. 
Optimize device performance. 
Disable Touch sensitivity. 
Reboot the phone in Safe Mode. 
Back up and Factory Reset.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
Eric Yong
First Poster
Options
Tablets

Hey guys, mine have this same exact issue (on the s-pen holder side).
Noticed them a few months back but never bothered to Google it until now.

0 Likes
Marc Schulz
First Poster
Options
Tablets

It's probably a problem with the LCD backlight, since many people say that the problem reappears after replacing the screen. I have the same problem with 2 very noticeable lines of white dots and this is not what I expected from a "quality" product. It is still under warranty but a new screen won't help if they don't install a fixed backlight.

0 Likes