Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab s7 white spots on screen

(Topic created on: 25-08-2022 03:00 PM)
Mintis
Explorer
Options

Hey guys, I have white spots on my Samsung galaxy tab s7 after 4 months of using it. It is very hard to take a picture of them. Maybe somebody knows how this can happened.

2021-09-08 11.37.43.jpg2021-09-08 11.37.25.jpg

22 REPLIES 22
Javox507
Student
Options

I get exactly this damaged pixels. I don't know how can I upload a picture here? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Javox507: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your tablet. If you would like to upload a picture to illustrate the problem, then please tap on 'Reply' and select the camera symbol in the toolbar at the top of the input field (if you hover over it, it should say 'Insert Photos'). I hope this helps.

0 Likes
OnlyAlex
Pioneer
Options
I am having the same problem as other users have mentioned but Samsung are not willing to help me?
0 Likes
willjoe
Explorer
Options

Restart your device. On devices with a Power key: Press and hold the Power key, and then tap Restart. 
Check your charger. 
Check for Software updates. 
Optimize device performance. 
Disable Touch sensitivity. 
Reboot the phone in Safe Mode. 
Back up and Factory Reset.

Regards,

Will

0 Likes
Eric Yong
First Poster
Options

Hey guys, mine have this same exact issue (on the s-pen holder side).
Noticed them a few months back but never bothered to Google it until now.

0 Likes
Marc Schulz
First Poster
Options

It's probably a problem with the LCD backlight, since many people say that the problem reappears after replacing the screen. I have the same problem with 2 very noticeable lines of white dots and this is not what I expected from a "quality" product. It is still under warranty but a new screen won't help if they don't install a fixed backlight.

0 Likes
h5k
Apprentice
Options

Looks like I'm having the same problem:

IMG20230120083524.jpgIMG20230120083644.jpg

The tablet (S7FE) is only 2 months old.
My old tablet (S6 Lite, 2 years old, warranty expires today ☹️) has the same problem. 
So it seams a weak point of Samung tablets.

With the old tablet I never thought of reporting the problem, but I think it is very annoying.

0 Likes
Iapah
First Poster
Options
I have this on mine...only a couple of months old. Previous Samsung tablets have no problem like this. Idk what to do as I need my phone for work so I guess I'm stuck with it.
0 Likes
Members_AS57ITr
First Poster
Options

Same problem here.

I can't believe that Samsung is not taking care of this issue. It is a serious quality problem.

Has someone solved the problem so far?

IMG_20230521_101801.jpg

0 Likes
Members_vo76YTZ
First Poster
Options

It is ridiculous. I have been using Samsung products for so long from first Samsung Note time but every now and then quality issue is there. This definitely is a quality issue with this tablet as many people are reporting the same issue. Even my tablet display bright spots. It is very disappointing and this unnecessarily make loyal customer like us question our judgment as Samsung is not listening and provide a clear resolution to this problem.

0 Likes