Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung galaxy tab s7 white spots on screen

(Topic created on: 02-06-2022 10:58 AM)
Mintis
Explorer
Options

Hey guys, I have white spots on my Samsung galaxy tab s7 after 4 months of using it. It is very hard to take a picture of them. Maybe somebody knows how this can happened.

2021-09-08 11.37.43.jpg2021-09-08 11.37.25.jpg

22 REPLIES 22
Mintis
Explorer
Options

Update: RMA will change the display.

0 Likes
Ken H
First Poster
Options

I have the same spots on my new Samsung tablet.  I believe mine is caused by playing video games.  If you turn your phone sideways it looks like your spots are near thumb controls.   It's still a screen issue. Had mine repaired 3 times and will send it in one more time before the warranty expires. Each time they tell me the screen was replaced. 1-2 months later the dots are back.  

0 Likes
DarGrz
Journeyman
Options

Same problem with my Tab s7 after 3 months of usage. On the side near the camera i have stripe of dots.

20220105_150614_LI.jpg

0 Likes
Members_31fN0Ef
First Poster
Options

I had similar issue with my Tab S7 after three months of use . Vertical stain ( group of white dots) on the camera side.

Screen repplaced in August 2021 on warranty and new stains are reapearing on the same place but much slower now.

0 Likes
bearded_wonder
First Poster
Options

I'm having issues in the exact same spots that you have. It's on the camera side, practically on the direct opposite side of the magnetic pen holder that's used for charging the pen. 

0 Likes
Members_Q7YCN0U
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with my Tab S7, where the display has already been replaced and I still have the spots/pixel errors

0 Likes
Members_qmglqx5
First Poster
Options

I've got exactly the same issue. 

0 Likes
Nikky Sutanto
First Poster
Options

Sameeee 😭 already got repaired 3 times and white dots keep going back, please fix it samsunggg

Javox507
Student
Options

I get exactly the same issue.  It is evident that it is a quality flaw and I need Samsung to provide a statement since this tablet is not cheap at all and I bought it for design. With those pixel flaws you can't get the right colors.