This is Raj
Firsty let me say, I am well invested in the Samsung ecosystem, I have been using Samsung phones since almost 6 years. Currently, I am using Samsung Galaxy A50 and Galaxy Watch.
Recently, I was in the market searching for a tablet that I would be using to do things like taking notes in class, watch videos, do light work on Microsoft Office. Since, I am a Master's Student. Naturally I was interested in Samsung Galaxy Tab s6.
I visited the store a few times to try the tab and get a really good feeling of how it might be. As expected, there was an Apple experience space nearby to the Samsung on. And there was the Ipad Pro 11 inch & 12.9 inch with Apple Pencil.
I visited the Store quite few times to compare all the tablets.
I felt the Ipad pro 11 inch and 12.9 inch with IpadOs was really good compared to the Samsung Galacy Tab s6 in a lot of ways. I was almost convinced that I was going to buy an Ipad but the Samsung fan boy in me never actually let me go for it. Also the price was too high
Although Samsung Galaxy Tab s6 has a ton of features and a better value for price there were a few things bothering me.
Main reasons I wasn't ready to buy Samsung Galacy Tab s6:
1. Screen Size: Because of the aspect ration the tablet feel more like an enlarged phone display MAJOR REASON
2. Looks: Samsung is known for their glass sandwich design and have always stood out for me. But the metal shell of this tab with colours offered feels not so premium.
3. Display Glass: There is a noticeable reflection on the display when using the tablet in a well lit space.
4. Selfie Camera: The camera was not upto the mark. I used it several times and was not satisfied with the results.
5. Samsung Dex: This is a great feature hands down. But the feature are still very early staged. Probably will get better with iterations
So, Here I am asking Samsung to consider my requests for the next Premium Tablet.
1. Beautiful Design like the premium Smartphones, Galaxy S series or Note series.
2. Bigger Screen or Better aspect ratio (Ipad pro 12.9 inch like) Perhaps could launch Tablets with 2 sizes,
"Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus" ,like the Smartphone lineup.
3. Premium Display glass with low reflectivity.
4. Premium Range Selfie Camera
Rounder S pen
Better camera sensor for document sacnning
LED Flash for rear camera
totally agreed. i just need 2 screen sizes tablet. a 12.9 inch for full productivity - since i can hook up with a remote service such as parallel access to my mac / pc if i need to do real desktop work or immerse in full multimedia experience via my nvidia shield entertainment media when i am on bed without having to wake my partner up with that bright tv screen - and a 7 or 7.9 inch tablet such as the fold - which is currently lacking the spen. the reason i am using the ipad pro and ipad mini is cuz samsung decided to neglect these screen sizes... really like the fold but without the spen, i have to tug along 2-3 devices which is quite lame. so for this year, i have totally invested all my money in the apple ecosystem since samsung and Android as a whole has let Apple catch up with their iPadOS and tablet offerings. I do hope next year or the following year will be different but rather than see leaks of a lighter and spen-equipped fold.. im seeing other offerings like a clamshell fold 2........
I also need a Tab with a 12.9 inch like screen size and why in 2K20 when there is 240hz display......and Sammy is still stuck with 60 hz displays!!! Gear Up Sammy
Can you just release a tab with minimum 120 hz display??
I really need a Tab with borderless display like its flagship smartphone line up!!!(Frameless)
And the battery needs to bump up to more than 9000mah!!!
Hope Sammy don't disappoint me this year!!!!
But do keep in mind that 4k@ 120 hz needs a powerful SoC and result in huge drain of battery in small amount of time.....!!!
I think we will be better off with 2k@ 120 hz (WQHD)!!!!
Big cheers if you agree with me!!!
But the back look like the upcoming Galaxy S20
Check the links below: